Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification -> Partner & task related......query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

1) I have a query related to Quality Notification->Partner

As per my understanding while adding u2018authoru2019 or u2018user responsibleu2019 while assigning task or while assigning partner, the list of people came from a list (list of user having SAP user id in our project).

Whereas in case of adding customer or vendor itu2019s coming from customer master or vendor master.

My question is

- where exactly the link is made?

- If I want to include some list of user/customer (not in user list or in customer master as these people are donu2019t have access in SAP and they are not exactly the customers) and want to attach to say u2018Interested partyu2019 how to do that?

2) How to reverse Task completed status (TSCO) if coordinator is not satisfied with the task completed by user responsible for task.

Looking for your reply

Thanks

Swanad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

This was achieved through Exits - QQMA0005 Check Validity of Status.

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swanand

1) Regarding the link between the partner function and list is available in the notification config

SPRO>QM> Quality Notifications>Partners>Define Partner Determination Procedures>Quality Management > change partner> Q1> partner fucntions>

here you can see against each partner function partner type is defined. This determine where the list comes from. if you want to add your own list you will add in any one of them. I think you can add the same in AP contact persons. Please check

2) If the coordinator is not satisfied - For the same scenario what we have done is that we have made task Successful mandatory for completion of the notification. All the tasks have to be in successful stage for the notification to be completed and the task successful can only be done by coordinator.

In this case if the coordinator find thats that the task is not completed satisfactorily he reassign the same task to the task owner and writes in the text as task reassigned. So the task owner completes the task again. coordinator check and if satisfied make the both the task success and completes the notification

Hope this gives some idea to you

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh

> 2) If the coordinator is not satisfied - For the same scenario what we have done is that we have made task Successful mandatory for completion of the notification. All the tasks have to be in successful stage for the notification to be completed and the task successful can only be done by coordinator.

Can you plz tell me - How did you make the setting/config -

Task status sucessfull for complete Notification and Task status successful was done only by coordinator

Thanks

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Swanad

1. May be you can maintain a Z-table where you can mension the Customers or vendors for which you have not created master.

when you want to mesion such a name in notifcation the user user exit QQMA0008 QM/PM/SM: User Subscreen for Additional Data on Notif. Item say interrested party.

2.You can use User Exit:

QQMA0011 QM/PM/SM: User Subscreen for Additional Data on Task

or

You can co-ordinator can delete the task

or

create one more task status as Delete (TDEL) in customization

Regards

Sujit