cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Field which flowes from Sales Order to Billing Document at item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I required one field which i can enter in sales order at item level and that copies into billing document.

Which field i can use.

Regards,

PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if the data entry uses a drop down menu, you can use fields MVGR1 to MVGR5 in table VBAP. entries here are copied to VBRP.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

Is there any field without drop down, i want to use for interface for sales order.

Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found one field in sales order is MatGroup 1 in item level, but the field is grey how i can enter input for the same.

please give some valuable solution for the same.

Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

PM,

YOu are using material group for analysis purpose. please check the config path:

IMG --> LG --> Material Master --> Settings for Key Fields --> we have one "Define Material group" where you will maintain the initial Material group appearing in Material master.

But what you require is Material group appearing in sales order item details screen. For that check

IMG --> LG --> Material Master --> Settings for Key Fields --> Data Relevant to Sales and Distribution

--> Define material groups

Then we need to maintain Material group hiererchy for the materials then group all the materials then proceed accordingly.

I tried but i didn't get.... i have not tried material group hierarchy

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, PM.

i would assume that the order you are trying to make entries has already been billed. iyou can make entries in the Material Group 1 to 5 fields only when the order has not been billed.

if your requirement is not drop down, you can also make entries in one of the many text fields in the order. you can make entries either at header or at item level. if at item level, for example, just highlight the item and follow the menu path GoTo > Item > Sales Text. Any information here is copied to the billing document, in SAP standard.

regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) If This is totally new field which means this field do'nt appear in the sales order then you have add that in field in the sales order that correspodence field should be there eaither VBAKor VBAP.

2) this can achieved by user exit MV45AFZZ user exit_Read_Document_Preapare.

3) ask the ABBAR to do it for you.

i hope you undertood

Thanks

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You can use Payment terms VBKD-ZTERM & inco terms VBKD-INCO1. It gets copied into billing docs.

Regards,

Sivanand