cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM: Sourcing: PO not getting created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to create a PO from the sourcing cockpit. However, when i input the vendor no. and press 'Create PO' button the system responds with the following error:

Shopping cart 1100000219 (PO 7000000064): BBP_BD 002 An exception has occurred

the number range that i have defined for the PO is getting used but the PO is not being generated at the backend and this exception is occuring,

i have checked RZ20 the error there has the same text and no detail.

and in bbp_pd this is the situation

0000000001 I1111 Item in Transfer Process X

0000000001 I1112 Error in transmission

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Warm regards.

Osayed Rehman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

which scenario do you drive? Classic, lean or extended classic?

- In case of classic please do the following:

Activate the FBGENDAT for the BAPI BAPI_PO_CREATE1 (or depending on the backend system release the BAPI_PO_CREATE) in the backend system, as in the note 539978 described. The FBGENDAT will fill the BAPI with testdata. When you send the SC to the backend sytem, then you can test this BAPI in the backend directly with this data. If you set a breakpoint at the statement 'message' hopefully you will see, what's wrong.

After activating the test data with the FBGENDAT you just need to resend the Shopping cart 1100000219 from the 'Application Monitor' for filling the test data.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Peter,

Thanks for your reply. Well we executed the procedure that you had highlighted in your reply, however, we have no progress to report.

Let me also tell you that, we can easily create a PO from the sourcing screen in our Dev. client. The problem we are facing resides in the QA system.

The another abnormal thing that we found is that, when we run a bbp_pd and compare the values in our Dev system with the QA system

we find that

DEV.

CLIENT 100

GUID 4A0373168C8B4F49E10000000AFE1089

BE_LOG_SYSTEM CLNTR3T790

BE_OBJ_ITEM 0000000010

BE_OBJECT_TYPE BUS2012

BE_OBJECT_ID 7000000272

QA.

CLIENT 600

GUID 4A07B8056D2A3C27E10000000AFE108B

BE_LOG_SYSTEM QAS600

BE_OBJ_ITEM

BE_OBJECT_TYPE BUS2012

BE_OBJECT_ID 7000000072

The object item no. is not being passed to the backend system in our QA system.

Your help is really appreciated.

Warm regards.

Osayed Rehman

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Osayed,

It's hard to say what can be wrong inside the transfer.

If the number ranges and the customizing settings and are identical in the both system, the transfer should be debugged.

The easiest way for the transfer debugging is that you create at first a SC, and set it on hold. Now you can trigger the BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER with the GUID of this SC, and check the error (in this case the workflow won't be triggered at all, and you can debug the transfer in dialog).

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Peter,

Thanks for your replies and effort to solve our problem.

We have solved our problem via trial n error and well i am posting this message to thank you for your responses and also for anyone who faces the same problem in the future.

The problem was that the RFC user that was creating the PO in the backend was of the type 'system' user ...where as it had to be of the type 'dialog' user. Changing the user-type solved our problem and the PO's are getting created fine.

Warm regards.

Osayed Rehman