cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up screen in Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in sales order when i press on availability check tab then only availability screen appear on screen. & shows available qty.

i want whenever i put material & qty ,automatic availability screen to be appear.

i am i missing any step????????????????????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When the material is sufficiently available Availability check Pop up will not come in sales order

It is coming while you do that pressing means you are manually calling for that function hence it appears

When the qty is insufficient the system tells the ordered qty is 10 and the available is 8 like that hence it throws the popup

When the qty is sufficient there is no need to do that

Still you want that popup even , When the qty is sufficient, then check with your ABAPer

In standard it will not come when there is sufficient qty

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thxxxx............for ur reply

Awarded Point accordingly..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NeilD,

The Availability Check is working perfectly. When you raise an order, by entering the material and qty and if you press enter. If the material you are requesting is available then the system will allocate it to the sales order appropriately.

Only if it is not there system will raise an popup stating the material qty is not available.

I don'think you need to have a Popup but if you persist then you can Seek Abapers help in performing this requirement.

Regards

Sathya