Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE Configuration problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to send idoc from R/3 to R/3.

For this i have created logical systems(D100 and R200) in both the clients(100 sender and 200 Receiver ). I am able to remote login from sender and receiver systems.

I have created the ports in both the systems with the sender and receiver logical system as the RFC destination for receiver and sender system. In sender RFC destination will be R200 and in receiver system RFC destination will be D100.

I have created partner profiles with the logical system names (D100 and R200) in both the clients.

In sender sytem, i have created outbound parameters and in receiving system i have created inbound parameters. I have used MATMAS as message type and MATMAS05 as basic type in sender outbound parameters.

Now i am going to WE19 and selecting the basic type as MATMAS05 and executing. there i have to select the sender and reciver details. Here i am unable to get the receiver port details, and i am unable to send the idoc. Can anyone ple let me know whats missing here... if my process is completely incorrect, pls send the complete configuration that needs to be done on sender and receiver systems so that ican send the idoc.

Thank,

Raju

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did u create the Model view distributer BD64.

In Outbound side create the MVD give the message type, sender and receiver address.

After giving Distibute the view then it becomes Client independent.

In the Inbound also same process.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Any question related to Idocs should be posted in Data Transfers section. Not here. People who are experts in that topic would be monitoring the questions over there. You will get quick replies if you post it there.

Now, coming to your question, have you checked loggin in remotely when you are done with creating RFC connection in the Source System. If not, you will have to recheck it again. Basically you should see the screen of the target system when your connect to it remotely as you are providing the username and password details in the RFC connection.

If this is not the problem then you will have to distribute the model in BD64. This is must. Please recheck everything.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

former_member588853
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In we20 , please check the Message type / IDOC type against the partner..

be sure that MATMAS ( inbound or outbound) is configured in we30 for the partner

regards,

nazeer

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Model view distributer ( BD64) in both the clients.

I am able to remote login from both sender and receiver systems.

In WE20, i have given the message type as MATMAS.

I am not sure how to configure MATMAS ( inbound or outbound) in we30 for the partner, Nazeer can you pls let me know how to do this.

Thanks,

Raju

0 Kudos

After genarating partner profiles and distributing your model view

from BD64 transaction, goto BD10 transaction give some material

and execute, then execute BD75 transaction,now go to your other client and

check, that material will be avilable there.