cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Terminater -RFC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured FF 5.3 and we did Risk Terminator configuration also. After doing RT configuration, we have created a role in PFCG with Tcodes-ME21N and ME28 and it has given SOD violation error as per Rule set. We came to conclusion like RT is working fine.

Later we have tried to create a User ID with the above mentioned role(violation role).When we saved the user, it is showing message like check for Transaction level violations. But the RFC got failed. We have rectified the RFC error and did the User ID creation part one more time but the RFC connection is failed.

We are unable to check the violations while creating User ID with the above mentioned error.

Please check and help me in this.

Thank & Regards,

KKRao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Please check and advice on this issue.

Regards,

KKRao.

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

This issue do comes up with RT at times.

Can you try running the analysis for a user with less violations or may be less authorizations?

Make sure that the diamond icon before the SAP Adapter is turned Green by turning it on.

Let me know if this helps.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created a role with Tcodes-ME21N and ME28 and we have assigned the same role to new user.It is also giving the same RFC error and the Adapter is also in green status.

Regards,

KKRao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Have you done all configurations for RT properly, eg. RFC and other configuraitons using tcode-/VIRSA/ZRTCNFG?

Please make sure all configuration is done properly and make sure that the report name you are using in RAR connector eg. GRCRTTOCC5X is identical to the program name used in RFC.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,we have done the same config.

But the problem is with the RFC Time out error,during update happens.

Regards,

KKRao.

Edited by: KKRao_2020 on May 11, 2009 9:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Is RFC connection test working fine?

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFC connection is working fine and it is getting error when it checks for risk violation.

Edited by: KKRao_2020 on May 11, 2009 9:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Have you configured Time Out in RFC? If yes ,then try after incresing the time. It should be 20 as per config.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,we have increased to 60.But it is not working.

Regards,

KKRao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess RFC time out in RAR is set to 1441 as well. I dont know where else to see.Hope some one replies with right answer. Let me know when you get a work around for that.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you. We can go head with out selecting Timeout option. We can select Default Gateway Value option instead of Timeout option. But it is also giving the same RFC error from 2nd attempt.

Lets wait for a reply from others.

Regards,

KKRao.