cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM- Sampling Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I had created a Sampling Procedure. When I am creating MIC , in control Indicators I set sampling Procedure is required System is not asking me the sampling Procedure.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP

while crating MIC u just have to select the indicator that sampling procedure requried

its ask u for sampling procedure when u create sampling plan and assing that MIC to that plan then it will ask u for procedure

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I had already mention in my query that whlie creating MIC , I set the control indicator that the sampling procedure is required then also system is not asking me the sampling procedure?

I also tried whilw creating Inspection plan, sytsem is asking me tha sampling procedure.but the sampling procedure which I had created not get reflected in F4

Regards,

Edited by: sap sap on May 11, 2009 7:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How did you create the Sampling procedure?Check the following

Check Whether the 'No Use in Insp Plan' Inditcator Selected in smapling Procedure.

If you Selected Inspection Points as free Inspection points, then assgn the inspection points in Header of the Inspection plan.

Check this revert back

Regrds

Praveen

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,

Check sampling procedure in Usage indicator tab that have you activate No use in insp.plan

Can you tell what setting you have maintain in sampling procedure, bcoz as per that you have to make setting in inspection plan.

Raja.

Edited by: Raja on May 11, 2009 7:51 AM

Edited by: Raja on May 11, 2009 8:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I had done the following setting while creating Sampling procedure:

Inspection Points is without Inspection Point

Usage Indicator no setting is done as use in inspection point is grey field.

In MIC Creation following setting is done

Control Data Quantitaive characteristics

Status Released Incomplete copy Model

Control Indicator Sampling Procedure is activated

when I am assigning this characteristics to Inspection plan system ask me about the sampling procedure but F4 selecton list my sampling procedure is missing.

Regards,

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check ur sampling procedure in QDV3 is it displying there

have u save ur procedure after creating if yes then it should display at the time of assingment in MIC

Regards

Sachin

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you have assign the inspection point in insp plan QP02 header screen.

Then you will get only sample procedure which are relevent for inpection point.

So please go to QP02 and remove the insp point and check it.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Sir,

I have not assigned inspection point in inspection point.

While creating Sampling Procedure On Assignment Screen in Usage Indicator I want to activate -Use In Inspection Plan. But the Field is grey.

Please Tell me the setting to do it

Regards,

former_member1269942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sap

The system sets this indicator automatically, if the sampling procedure is used in a task list and therefore cannot be deleted.

This indicator cannot be reset.

if u use ur sampling procedure in an task lisrt at that time system sets this indicator

and if u want to delete it systam not alowed this for u

Regards

Sachin

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If Field is grey.

then go to OP5H -check the field Sampling Procedure mark for display if yes then make it as input field.

Also check in QP01 or QP02 is there insp point it is below the usage field?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QP02, Insp.Points - Keep this field blank & try to assign Sampling procedure to MIC.

Raja.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1061582
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per u r explanation u hv created master data a) Sampling procedure (b)MIC with Sampling procedure (SP)ind.

---yes! u can only select indicator SP required ,however MIC will not ask for SP that u hav created. This is correct.Cos the actual assignment is done in the Inspection plan.

-U hv stated that in Inspection plan ur Sampling procedure is not reflecting for this--

GOTO the characteristics view of inspection plan ,

select operation , press f4 on sampling procedure field. NOW here you have to click on ALL VALUES icon in the popup that appears,here all values will be displayed .Choose u r SP here

Hope it helps

THNX

HKR

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,

You have just given requirement in MIC that you have need sampling procedure for that MIC.

As you said you have already created sampling procedure.

You need to maintain inspection plan for your material for RR & UD.

When you assign this MIC in inspection plan ( QP01 ) in operation,this time system ask you for assign sampling procedure.Without assign sampling procedure you can not save inspection plan.

Hope this clear you.

Check it & revert back.

Regard,

Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating Quality Plan in QP01 and during assignment of MIC to operation , then system will ask u to assign a sampling proc to that MIC if u create MIC with Sampling Proc is required in Control indicators. If u don't tick that indicator during MIC creation , then It is not mandatory to assign Sampling Proc during QP creation

Regards

Brahmaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you assign it to the Opertaion (In Task list/InspectionPlan),Then it will ask you to enter the Sampling procedure.Or You can assign it when you are creating the MIC.

Regrds

Praveen