Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Delivery not created in make to order cycle

i am in the make to order process scenario and facing problems while creating a delivery after production order has been confirmed. The steps followed are

1. i create an order with M1 and quantity 100 - T code : VA01

2. i create a sales order BOM for the sales order created above and using material M1 - T cose : CS 61

3. This is followed by a production cycle - planned order, production order and confirmation with lot size of 7.

4. as one production order of size 7 is confirmed, the stock is generated of quantity 7 for the material M1. using MMBE i can see the stock being created.

5. Now as i go and try and create the delivery against order created in step 1, i get the error and that "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date".

6. When i check my order in display mode, under schedule line it shows M1 with order quantity as 100 and confirmed quantity as 0.

Could you please advise if after the confirmation of production order, the schedule line in order will show quantity 7 and if i can delivery against it. Or is there any other way of creating the delivery.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question