cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how the asset account can be credited or debited after asset consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

I am having a great issue regarding asset consumption.

I will explain it with eg.

Suppose excise of a material captured is Rs. 10,000 and the material is consumed in the asset, later on while audit or some may othe reason it have been found that excise should be captured of only Rs. 9000

or it may found to be captured of Rs.11,000 then how the asset account can be credited or debited in this case. Its a regular practice & lots of issues are pending for this.

I have tried for JV entry from J1ih but following error is diplaying "Account 20100803 in company code xxxx cannot be directly posted to"

For any further clarification kindly revert to me.

Thanks & Regard,

Anisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

I am having a great issue regarding asset consumption.

I will explain it with eg.

Suppose excise of a material captured is Rs. 10,000 and the material is consumed in the asset, later on while audit or some may othe reason it have been found that excise should be captured of only Rs. 9000

or it may found to be captured of Rs.11,000 then how the asset account can be credited or debited in this case. Its a regular practice & lots of issues are pending for this.

I have tried for JV entry from J1ih but following error is diplaying "Account 20100803 in company code xxxx cannot be directly posted to"

How asset a/c can be credited & RG23C can be debited.

For any further clarification kindly revert to me.

Thanks & Regard,

Anisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

no solution yet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Account 20100803 in company code xxxx cannot be directly posted to means that either the G/L has in the Post Automatically only checkbox selected OR it is an Asset Reconciliation Account.

If it is Asset Reconciliation Account go to OAMK and Reset the Recon Account, pass the JV and again set the Recon Account.

If the G/L Account is set with that Post Automatically only,then DESELECT that checkbox and pass the JV and then SELECT the checkbox and bring it back to its original status.

Regards

Venkat