cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM : Sequence of transport request to import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm configuring CHARM and found out below issue.

Scenario.

1) Charm project with project type implementation was created in SOLMAN. The type of change is normal correction. All transport request was created under 1 task plan. The transport was created based on configuration and some of the transport request have dependency to others transport request.

For example.

a)GL account need to be created in FI and was assigned to TR002.

b) MM need to configure the GL account that was created in a) and was assign to TR001

Issue

When the TR was release, how do we ensure that the sequence of import to QAS client and PRD client must follow the dependency of the TR created?

Appreciate your input.

regards,

Biah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Sequencing of transport request can be done while releasing the transport request only.

Whatever the TR that u want to trasport first has to be released first then the rest.

And once it is released in sequence the same sequence only will be followed while importing both in QAS and Production client.

Hotpe it helps.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I am working in SAP Solution Manager. I would like to know some concepts regarding CHaRM:

Currently our project is using Transoport Proposal. We will soon shift using CHaRM. But I am not aware of the Technical concepts.

1. How to configure CHaRM with the Tranport Proposal Flow.

2. How to navigate in CHaRM? (screenshots can help).

3. I am aware of the process but still after creating a CHaRM how do the Developer navigate to do a change in DEV system.

will he go through CHaRM. (please explain me).

4. Also explain me the total process from technical point of view till the CHaRM closure.

5. I am aware of SOLMAN in this process where the Charm requests are collected and monitored.

Hope I will get a good guidance from your end....