SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove device installation automatically

zhengning_wang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Could you tell me how to remove a device installation automatically. For instance, it could remove the billing-related by the TCODE EG35, but I need create a program to remove automatically. I tried the FM 'ISU_S_WORKLIST_INSTALL', and succeed to create a device installation. But to auto remove, I do not know what the content in the STRUCTURE 'AUTO' need to fill. So experts, pls tell me a way how to remove a device installation automatically, for I could debug to trace how to fill the STRUCTURE 'AUTO' . Thanks a lot.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may have to try with Action '02' to remove the meter in ISU_S_WORKLIST_INSTALL import parameters

Thanks,

Prajakta

0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta,

Thanks for your response.

I know I should set the Action parameter, and what I need to set is '02' (Billing-related removal), but I don't know how to set the data in the Changing parameter 'xy_auto'. Espaecially 'xy_auto-meterdoc'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

01 Full Installation

02 Full Removal

03 Replacement

04 Billing-Related Installation

05 Billing-Related Removal

06 Technical Installation

07 Technical Removal

08 Reversal of technical installation

09 Reversal of installation relevant to all data

10 Reversal of technical replacement

11 Reversal of technical installation, removal, replacement

0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta,

Thanks for your information.

Firstly I should specify there's a mis-typing in my previous reply, it should be '05'(Billing-related).

Secondly I want to know after set the action parameter, I also need to set the data in the parameter 'xy_auto' for removing the device automatically by using such FM, could you give a detail for filling this parameter? Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you can go to object type DEVICE in SWO1 and see the program of attribute MeterReadingDocument - "get_property meterreadingdocument"

code to get the data which you can pass in x_auto-meterdoc

you may need to pass EQUNR.

Did this solve your problem?

Edited by: Prajakta Shringarpure on May 12, 2009 8:56 AM