Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we05 status 51 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an error in we05. My IDOC was not posted because of this reason:

'Date INSPPH_G period D is not valid'

This error is really weird. I checked the text file in the FTP folder and it has the same format as previously transferred text files. I didn't encounter this error before with the previous text files. I already checked the fields in Integration Directory.

Thanks.

Regards,

IX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the processing of the inbound IDoc resulted in an error (IDoc status 51 - u201CApplication document not postedu201D, or 63 - u201CError passing IDoc to applicationu201D), you can use the report RBDMANI2 to resubmit the IDoc.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to adjust field lengths in Comm channel. I didn't know what happened. The field lengths worked in QAS. It was only in PRD that I encountered this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is problem with data...please check tht.

try to resend the Idoc which has been sent successfully.

Regards,

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better cross check Inbound processing function modules date format. Then validate PI side.

Regards,

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sir, I already did. YYYYMMDD

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ignatius,

Error 51 is due to missing data or wrong data in the inbound idoc.

Did you check the payload in SXMB_MONI to see if the IDOC data is correct before it is send to R/3

Also please refer the following links and see if it helps you resolve it.

Best Regards

Edited by: Prakash Bhatia on May 11, 2009 4:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The XML message in sxmb_moni is correct. (checkered flag). I think it has something to do with my UDF - Getfilename:

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File","FileName");

String ourSourceFileName = conf.get(key);

return ourSourceFileName;

my mapping is like this:

Getfilename -> substring (20,49) -> Valuemapping (source: source1 / target: target1) ->invoicedate

It's really weird because some were posted succesfully and others showed the date error. I compared the transaction that was correct and the transaction that was wrong. There was no major difference.