cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change value of condition in SD pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have requirement to change value of condition type in SD pricing procedure. Example: the value calculated by SAP in pricing procedure (up to the step) is 123, but i want to change this value to 100 sothat the next step in pricing procedure can use this value (i mean 100). Please let me know how to do this. Does routine in SAP solve this.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just assign a new sub-routine in the requirement feild for the condition type and in the sub-routine , include your requirement with the help of technical consultant and then check wheather result is coming or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF you want to use the base value from the other step then just beside the condition type enter only from 100 say you want to calculate the same based on the 100 the step condition base value.

If you want the base value to be calculated differently you can write a routine in VOFm and enter that in the calculation or requiremment column

regards,

AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. However, I try to assign some exist routines, I failed to get value of condition ( I mean, the value until that condition). Maybe I need to make clear my question:

My pricing procedure will be like this:

10 PR00--->value 100.

20 ZDST---> discount 10%

30 get value from step 10-20 --->result is 90.

My requirement is: I want to change the value 90 to 2000 by my routine.

Pls give me your advice.

Thanks