Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field required for pricing not in Field catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to do Pricing based on

1. Material/Internal Order

2. Material/Internal Order/ Employee No.

Now in the Pricing field catalog there is no Internal Order & Employee No.

Please suggest an appropriate way to add these fields in the Field catalog so that I can create Table & access sequence.

Edited by: Innovation is key on May 10, 2009 2:49 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material should be available, you have to only search for it.

Employee number will also be available. It will not be available as employee number, but will be available as a partner in field catalogue. You have to select the partner function field and link it to the field catalog. The employee number should be assigned in the orders as one of the partners of partners type Employee (PERNR) is hte technical field name.

I really dont know why you want the Internal order number in SD. You can explain the reason if any

former_member1108130
Participant
0 Kudos

I am looking for Field catalog for Overhead cost sheet during "Standard Costing" of material.(CK11N). MV45AFZZ is for sales order and was thinking if there is an equivalent in product costing.

0 Kudos

Hi,

To be able to select these field in a condition table you need to talk with an Abaper to insert those fields in the structure KOMKAZ or KOMPAZ. Then you can select those fields in the catalag.

In the other hand you need to add the logic to fill those field with a value if the standard doesn't, so to need to add in the USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP (item line) or USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK (header) (if your condition determination is for item or header) in the include MV45AFZZ.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to add these two field to pricing structures KOMKAZ and KOMPAZ. Once these two field s are added then in SPRO u have to add then to pricing catalog ...then only they will be available for you to prepare access sequence and derive ur prining on bsed on these fields.

Do let me know if you still face any issues........i will help you out.

former_member1108130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil/Mariano,  I added Material type with TCode, KGT5 to field catalog for Overhead costs, but system does not pick these rows. I beleive there is a user eixt to populate this field. Can you help.

thanks