Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to execute the sdt request java_ee operation

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are performing EHP1 SPS 3 upgrade from SP 14 stack in one of our dual stack system. During Configuration phase, ABAP Configuration is successfully completed but when it is going to Java part it is showing below error:

unable to execute the SDT request Java_EE operation configure on hostname avggstoh instance 02.

Initialization os sync events failed See following messages:

Preparing execution of modules INIT, EXTRACT, CONFIG, SHADOW_SECSTORE failed. See previous messages.

Java upgrade tool is running, but not started by this request handler. Please stop tool and try again.

We reset the installation so many times and tried again, but it always shows same error at same phase.

Even we have restarted the whole host in case some port was used. But it also did not help. For me it seems to problem on this host as one other portal system on same host has this error during EHP upgrade.

While same upgrade was finished successfully on other systems on different host.

If anybody has some hint related to this problem, then please let me know. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Sunny Pahuja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever get a resolution to your issue? I am having the same error. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Fred D

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

ya we resolved it successfully. in our case a lot of systems are installed on same host. And we found that our one of system was using the port 6240 which generally used by SAPehpi to connect to JSPM.

We shutted down the system and tried to restart the upgrade and it finished successfully. And even we did not faced this problem again in any of systems installed on this host.

So, please check all ports are free which are used by SAPehpi.

Thanks

Sunny