cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime service user issue in the integration server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have a synchronous proxy-xi-soap scenario, after executing the scenario I got a error message: Error while sending message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: Unauthorized: J2EE AE rejected user. Reason: Principal propagation is not active, but technical IS service user was not used .

Does anybody know why this happened?

Regards,

Bean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>Principal propagation is not active, but technical IS service user was not used .

that might mean that in our sender or receiver agreement you've specified

principal propagation without configuring this at all

remove it from sender/receiver agreement and try your scenario once more

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A new problem occurred, the return message always contains :HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized Authorization error while sending by HTTP (error code: 401, error text: Unauthorized), but I can't find which user is unauthorized.

After looking into the trace file, I found the following error texts:

LOGIN.FAILED

User: N/A

Authentication Stack: sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.ms.appMessagingSystem*

Login Module Flag Initialize Login Commit Abort Details

1. com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false true

2. com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.BasicPasswordLoginModule REQUISITE ok exception true Authentication did not succeed.

Can anybody tell me how to find which user is unauthorized or why this happened?

Thanks and regards,

Bean

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way, before this happened, I ever changed the password of the PI* service user passwords in SU01 and exchange profile, etc. And I restart the server after the update, why this happened?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bean,

This happens generally becuase of change in pwd. Even I had same issue few days back. I think first make sure all pwd for all RFC destinations refering to PI* service user has been change correctly.

Especially one which you are using for proxy connections. Also make sure pwd reflrected in UME of Java stack as well.

Then you can reprocess this message. It shd work.

Hope this wll help.

Thanks,

Nilesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow SAP Note 721548 to change the password of the service users.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

thanks so much for your kind help, it's not due to the password change as I have changed the password by following the instructions from the relevant notes, it's because of the cache refreshing, after I restart the engine again, it's OK now.

Best regards,

Bean