cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Punchout Catalog-Sending Email value to supplier catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured punchout catalog for one supplier from customizing>>defining external web services in SRM. We have to send user's email ID to supplier catalog page so that this will be unique value which will identify user. can anyone please suggest me how to send SAP SRM email value to supplier.

I could able to send SAP SRM userID to supplier by setting parameter value as "SY-UNAME" and type as sap filed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satish Aralkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa Thanks a lot.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please implement the BADI BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH for passing additional parameters.

Here is IMG description.

-

Transfer Additional Parameters

Use

With the Business Add-In (BAdI) BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH, you can transfer additional parameters to an external Web Service, such as a product catalog or a vendor list.

The SRM Server always calls the BAdI when an external Web Service is called up. You can modify the BAdI to your requirements, for example, in order to transfer dynamic data that could not be imported via system tables.

Standard settings

In the standard the Business Add-In is active. The default coding is carried out automatically. The standard implementation is only run for the business type E-Forms.

The BAdI is reusable.

The BAdI provides the following methods:

CAT_CALL_ENRICH

Activities

You can transfer additional name-value pairs to the Web Service:

1. Create a new BAdI definition (see Implementation).

2. Add new entries to the internal table

ct_post_values. The table has the line category SAVWCTXT . Enter a field name and a value for each entry. Do not enter a field index.

Example

You wish to order business cards and you want to provide the text for the cards to the vendor (Implementation CL_IM_BBP_BUSINESSCARDS).

-

Regards,

Masa