Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Accurals means accumulations

Accumulations of the rebate discounts

Rebate is a long term agreement between company and customer for buying certain products or for a certain volume and it is calculated on the basis or the no of billing documents say after creating four or five billing documents it is calculated

Note Rebates are not given on each billing document.We make four or five billing documents and then calulate the total rebate value and settled as credit note to the customer

That each billing document will have some rebate value

Like that all the four or five billing documents reabate's values are accumulated and this accumulation is called accurals

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

One more help about condition record for rebate agreement type 0001 - Group Rebate, Customer/Material Table

Material - M1

Amount - 2%

Accruals - what is the significance of this column?

Scale : Rebate % will be decided from the scale value

Scale value Amount

2000 2.0%

3000 2.5%

Regards,

Ashish

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

Right now i dont have SAP access to tell you what is the meaning of ACCURALS there or in that particular place

But overall meaning what i said is correct

Please press F1 in that accurals field there and that will give you details ,which you yourself can learn or wait till monday

By pressing F1 you can learn many things

Scale value Amount

2000 2.0%

3000 2.5%

Means if the total bill value of the customer goes to 2000$ then the rebate applicable is 2% of 2000$

and

if the total bill value of the customer goes to 3000$ then the rebate applicable is 2.5% of 3000$

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Ashish

Answers (0)