cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Sorry to Post the Same thread with the Same Subject line..I searched a lot in the forum,but i didnt get clue on my Requirment.

I have a scenario ,,where for single line item i need to do delivery for mulitple ship to parties...

In SO,Line itemwise ,i maintained 4 ship to parties...(Did some config in Partner determintaion,here i can able to add Ship to parties 4)

When iam doing the Delivery Delivery is not splitting based on this Multiple Ship to parties...

I activated in Delivery document ,the field Delivery split partner...

Its not Splitting the DC ......How can i split the Delivery

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi venky raj,

To do that you need to modify the copy routine between SO and Delivery, so when you have more than one Ship-to party for a single item line in the SO, then you create the same quantity of Deliveries as Ship-to party you have in the SO's item line.

Thanks in advance.

Mariano.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your requirement is not possible. The delivery split can happen only line item wise and not within(referring) a single line item. Guess it is not possible even with enhancements.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delivery will split line item wise if each line item has different ship to parties which is a standard behaviour. In case, it is not happening in your case, then you need to check copy control VTLA

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Actually my requirement is,For single line item is ........

Lets Say...X(material)..100 qty.....to 1 customers..

What i did....for single line item...i can have a option to maintain multiple ship to parties(10).

If i do the Delivery...system has to create 10 delivery documents....

Is there any, chance to do some enhancement in COpycontrol /Delivery document(Routine).

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
system has to create 10 delivery documents

Then in that case, for the same material code, you should have 10 line items with different ship to parties.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky

This is not possible.

In the Sales document (it may Header level or Item level ),you can not have multiple Partners for one "Partner function".

I mean , to perform the "Ship-to-party" function you can not have multiple Partner(Customer),in Sales order.

System will not allow you to have more than one SH,SP,PY,BP etc in Sales order.

Just try ,you can not do it.

Partner relation exists in two places,

i) Customer master

ii) Sales documents (Header & item level)

You can have multiple Partners for one "Partner function" in Customer master,but in Sales documents (Header & Item level),you can not have multiple partners for one "Partner funtion".

Only exception, in Outline Agreement,you can have "Alternative SP for contract release(AA)" and "Alternative SH for contract release(AW)".

Therefore,it is not possible to meet your requirement and I do not think that it will be possible through any development also.

So,to meet your requirement

- Create multiple line items for the same material in the Sales order and for each line item specify your "Ship-to-party" and create the Delivery,system will automatically split the Sales order into multiple Deliveries.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venky,

In standard SAP system, when you are creating a Sales Order with a line item i.e. a material XX with 100 quantities for a customer AA. Then you have a single entry option for Ship-to-party. Multiple Ship-to-party entry is not possible at all. Even this cannot be done with enhancement.

For delivery split, you need to maintain 10 different line item with different ship-to-party.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

At the Final i convenience the client.Thanks for all supports

Regards

raj.

former_member208991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

This does not seem possible in standard. Have you considered how the system will split the item quantity between the four ship-to parties? Let's say the line item has quantity = 10 pcs, and now you want to split it into 4 deliveries, each with it's own ship-to party. How would the system split this 10 pcs into 4 deliveries? In case a simple rule exists for this quantity problem, then you can consider putting the ship-to party field in the field ZUKRL in copy routine. See SAP Note 546668 which explains the delivery split concept in great detail.

Best Regards

Nikhilesh