Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Production confirmation cancel through QM

Dear Sir/Mam

In our scenario when production order is confirmed we get inspection lot with inspection lot origin 04,if material is accepted i post the stock in unrestricted which acceptable by the user,but if the material has to be rejected we do not want put the stock in blocked.We required that if material is rejected its production confirmation should be reversed means its last operation should be cancalled that means mvt type 102.Please guide

regards

kunal

Former Member
replied

Dear Kunal

1) Assign the notification type in the inspection SPRO > Quality Management >Quality Inspection>Inspection Lot Creation>Maintain Inspection Types>04> F3

2) Create a task code through QS41.

3) Create a the follow up action (SPRO > Quality Management>Quality Notifications> Notification Processing>Additional Notification Functions> Define Follow-Up Actions for Tasks.

and tick the after posting and synchronous update and assign the same to the task code in QS41

4) when you do the RR, do the defect recording generate the notification assign the task and save

Kunal i have not implemented this before. Im just sharing my views. Please read out the text for follow up action available in the config . Please try the same and let me know your feedback

Regards

Gajesh

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question