cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RuntimeException Message Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a Java UDF in my Message Mapping where its using a jar file.

But i get the following error.:

RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns1:MT_Resp_Collect/Row/MATERIAL. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sapportals/connector/connection/ConnectionFailedException] in class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_RFC_Resp_Collect_20090506_ method InitializeMaterial$[, , , , , com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.FunctionWrapper@1b3674a2, , ]

please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you export the imported archive again and unzip it, do you see folders pertaining to the path mentioned in the package name?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The java mapping was in use earlier and it was working fine. Later due to some issue we had to restart our XI server ... only after that it started throwing error....

what cld be the problem

Regards,

Vinithra.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi all,

>

>

> The java mapping was in use earlier and it was working fine. Later due to some issue we had to restart our XI server ... only after that it started throwing error....

>

> what cld be the problem

>

> Regards,

> Vinithra.

check if the corresponding files were not replaced or deleted from the server....should not happen when you restart...but better check..as the error is pointing to some class from the java api

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Java UDF in my Message Mapping where its using a jar file.

in the UDF have you mentioned the name of all the packages that the UDF is refering....like com.sap.aii (actual name of the package) in the list of packages......

com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.....this package may not be present in 7.0......just check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

This is very simple. You zipped you java on the wrong hierarchical level. You have to zip the src-folder.

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain... I have imported a jar in Imported archives...

Thanks