cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem while Update pricing in billing document

0 Kudos

Dear All,

As I Copied one pricing procedure which is working fine for one doc.pricing.same i am using for different doc.pricing.When I am going to genrate the Billing document all line item prizes are as per requirement but when I update the prize one Item condition base value is disappearing. and message is like;

Quantity could not be converted from NOS to

Message no. V1297

Diagnosis

You have tried to carry out a quantity conversion from NOS to for weight determination, because a different sales unit is defined for the gross weight in the material master record.

This was not possible.

System response

The system uses the net weight 0 for calculation.

Procedure

Maintain the conversion factors of the weight units in the system.

Checked all possible configuration.How do i resolve the issue waiting for the reply.

SPT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need not check the configuration part but enough if you check the material master.

Go to material master MM02, key in the material code and execute. There select "Additional Data" and maintain alternate unit of measurement there and save.

Next ensure that your condition type is flowing with correct unit of measurement.

Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Checked with this but not solved the problem.As already written issue is;same material same pricing procedure same sales area with different Doc.Pricing procedure is having problem.details are;

1000 50 10 A 1 YSTOCK

1000 50 10 I 1 YSTOCK

A is standard & I is Inter company Billing.So waiting for your valuable response.

SPT

0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Checked with this but not solved the problem.As already written issue is;same material same pricing procedure same sales area with different Doc.Pricing procedure is having problem.details are;

1000 50 10 A 1 YSTOCK

1000 50 10 I 1 YSTOCK

A is standard & I is Inter company Billing.So waiting for your valuable response.

SPT

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your pricing Master data in VK12 / VK13, may be the record is maintained in different Unit.

Regards

Amitesh

anism_
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

See note 783695 Determination of condition basis fails

Please also check the flag 'Qty conversion' in the customizing of the

related condition type (field T685A-KMENG in transaction V/06)

Kind regards

Brian