cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate inspection type 08 against mvt type 413

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Whenever planning person does 413 oe 413E movement for sales order transfer there is an error message combination of stock error and when i deactivate 08 from material master, they are able to do it.My concern why the error is shown nor inspection lot is genreated and how to deactivate against this movement.

regards

kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

To daactive aganist the movement type,

Go to QCC0-Quality Management-Inspection Lot Creation--Inspection for Goods Movements-Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type and active the tick mark for QM Inspection Processing Not Active.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

what selection to be done goods for movement ,goods for production or purchase order,top of is without any reference.please guide

regards

kunal

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You don't want inspection for 413 and 413 E then you need to active tick mark for both.

Also in Movement Type/Update Control/Inspection Lot Origin select movement type 413 check 08 insp orgin is there? from material master deactive 08 insp type. then system will not generate lot.

Please try this and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on May 9, 2009 4:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I check i was not able to fing where 08 is mentioned can you guide.

regards

kunal

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type :- Active the tick mark it will work for you.

Sorry for 413 movement there is no inspection orgin 08 in standatd SAP.

Hope clear your doubt.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Thank you for your valuable answer,so you mean to say that in spro in deactive quality inspection for movement type i enter movement type 413 and mark it for QM not active.

regards

kunal

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes Please try and come back if you get prroblem,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)