cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Attachment with attachment name = mail subject name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the mail adapter and today I am using hard codes attachment names using the MessageTransformBean. I have read the blog /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/02/23/xi-dynamic-name-in-the-mail-attachment--pseudo-variable-substitution about dynamic filenames but how do I get the eMail subject as a viriable to create the attachment?

Thanks

Juergen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal,

my specific question was the name of the variable where I can find the name of the eMail subject which I have defined in the repository.

Regards

Juergen

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Juergen my weblog was the simplest suggestion to your issue - you can put the mail subject anywhere in

message get it (and remove) in the adapter module

you can also try to get the

Adapter-Specific Message Attributes from the adapter module

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/09b16006526e72e10000000a422035/content.htm

but I'm not sure it the second solution works with adapter modules - but you can do an easy check

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can change the attachment name in the adapter module

refer to my weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/02/23/xi-dynamic-name-in-the-mail-attachment--pseudo-variable-substitution

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>