cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI:Profile Partner not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am Facing the issue, when i am executing the message from custom dec, i am getting the error message EDI Partner Profile not found.

I have created 2 business partner through T.code: WE20

One for outbounnd with message type: /sapsll/cus_exp , Receving Port as : Seeburger

One for Inbound message type

i have created port for Seeburger (Trfc)

i have created RFC destination through SM59.

When i am executing the mesage through custom declaration i am getting error message EDI: Partner Partner Profile not found.

Please advice where i am missing the link.

Thanks

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check following :

1. In your message definition the mesage type /sapsll/cus_exp has been assigned

2. Please check Custom Office is defined as Master data

This serves following purpose:

a)They are used on customs shipment document to indicate the customs office of issue and

placement .

b) They are the link between declaration generated from the shipment document and the EDI settings

that route it to the right recipient in this case the custom office of issue.

In order to send electronic messages to customs authorities we need to set up a partner profile for the custom office with which we are communicating. Please chech have you set up partner for custom office defined or not.

We need to set up partner profile for the customs office of issue on our shipment document and specify the outbound message type /SAPSLL/CUS_EXP and an inbound message type /SAPSLL/TRS_INBOUND for filling message back from customs.

In Partner Profile( Has to be Partner type GP ) definition we need to specify the port to be used for outbound and inbound communication from GTS.

Hope thishelps.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Please check if under Geography tab of the custom declaraton you have maintained the custom office or not , which you have defined as partner with BP role SLLCOF.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

i have assign the custom office still we are getting the same error.

we have created 2 BP through WE20,

one BP for outbound /sapsll/cus_exp

port : SEEBURGER (Transactional RFC)

Basic type : sapsll/ccecus02

one BP for inbound sapsll/cus_inbound

Process code:sapsll/ccei

Can you please let me know which partner type we have to use in the Partner tab ie Mantain custom office etc and as per ur instruction we have assign the custom office

Thanks

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

You have to maintain the Custom office as a partner under Geography Tab , Select Custom Office of Departure ( Under Custom Office Type ) then maintain the Custom office number which you have created as partner of type SLLCOF.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.