cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*IT 0017 Error Combination of vehicle type & class not allowed*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I jus have moved my config from developement to quality. Here when i m trying to save IT 0017 Travel Privilege m gettin this error as Combination of vehicle type & class not allowed for reimbursment. Cause of that m nto able to save this infotype.

I checked my config in both client its same but onlt in quality m not able to save this IT. I checked whole cycle in Development its workin properly there.

Thanks in advance.

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error wil occur if you saved wrong comination of vehicle type and vehicle class in IT17. Make sure that the configuration has correct assigment of vehicle type and class. Pl chect reimbursement of travel cost node in SPRO

Thanks,

Nandgopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for th reply

wel i hv alreday checked the config n i hv maintained the same combination of vehicle type & class still its givin error..

thats is y m confused wat to do...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please put the values here that you have configured regarding VEHICLE?

Include all details, like Trip Provision Variant and all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

wel i have put the same values only stil its not allowing to save IT 0017..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Have you got any solution, If yes please let me know i'm also facing same problem

abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in my case it ws tranport request prob. Request was not getting transported properly. so i opened th client n created table entries for vehicle. U also once again check those vehicle type tables again. M sure that table entries are missing so its givin that error.

Regards

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Check if the tables T706F,V_T706D.

If you still face same error let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpashree