cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZEXIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are facing problem in advance licence, the following steps invloved in our industry

1) We will have one import products or more products - Working OK

2) We will have one export products or more products - need to know how to build in SAP please provide your feedback.

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Advance licence and DEPB is not covered by SAP. While the exports and imports scenarios for customs and bond/rebate/LOU scenarios are covered under CIN, the link with DEPB and Advance licence is not.

Most industries need only for tracking purposes, so it has to be ABAP development. There are some third party vendors but the price is exorbitant.

regards

Jude

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, vijay, my company try to implimentation of zexim, please give me reveiw and how is zexim ??? reply me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manojn and Vijayurs,

I am not really aware about ZEXIM program which you have mentioned but if you looking for development then please give me your email id so that i can contact both you in person...we have implemented solution to this requirement of benefit tracking etc..in some companies.

Regards

Arya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To address all such export requirements, there is a third party vendor approved by SAP. Their name is Collabera, Trivandrum. If you want, you can approach them.

Alternatively, you need to develop a table where you have to provide fields for

a) Export material code

b) Import Components part reference

c) Quantity imported

d) Import Component price

e) Export quantity obligation to be fulfilled

Like this, whatever requirements is there, you need to create a zee table on your own.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi