cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring a simulating load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I would please like to know - is it possible to monitor a simulating load in a specifcic transaction? Right now I am getting an hourglass icon so I assume it is running.

Thank you and kind regards,

Keith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi keith

after the simulation it will display Monitor : Message to display the messages. if any errors it will display in the window there itself. i dont think you another monitoring option to display the simulate update.

hope this helps.

regards

vijaykumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay,

It has now taken me into "Transfer structure data records" is the error here? - or should I go back to messages.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Keith,

you can try check the process with SM50,

after awhile it should come out a screen with list of records. perhaps you simulate update with high volume data ?

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A.H.P,

Thank you for your response. Yes it was in fact a high volume of data - around 18 000 records.

And in fact after awhile it did come out with a screen.

Regards,

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also use the SM66 ,SM50 and SM51 transactions to monitor where your job is for online jobs. SM50 and SM51 will give you detailed views of where your job is and what its doing.

Cheers,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my knowledge goes it is not a background job and you will not be able to monitor the same.

I am not sure if we have any way to monitor the same, will check and let you know if we do have any.

Thanks,

Pradip Parmar