cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Deleivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

After the PGI of a delivery, my user realised that there were 25 items in the delivery and he has taken only one Item.

So I did the PGR for the delivery and deleted the delivery document and set the current number in VN01.

Now when my user is doing the delivery again the error message is it is showing deficit of batch quantity for that one material which I had reversed the Goods issue.

what must be the reason??

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Concel the delivery VL09 or VL01N.

check the material using MMBE

thanks

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

how do I cancel it? I have already deleted the said delivery document.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be the reason is the during PGR the date reversed is wrong. For e.g if you have reveresed it today the stock will get updated by todays date. If you now try making a DO with yesterday's date the result is :shortage of 1 qty.

Check the entry date of that stock of that one item.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
So I did the PGR for the delivery

Not sure whether you have done via VL09 or VL01N.

Nevertheless, check in MMBE whether you could see those stocks in "Quality Inspection" which is a blocked stock.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I did VL09.

I did MMBE and it showed the stock was properly reversed.

Then I deleted that particular delivery and then set initialised the number range.

This was delivery related billing.

Thanks & Regards

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have reset the no

I think that is the problem

Suppose the delivery no which has got deleted is 1000 and in VN01 after deletion also the current no will be 1000 and you have reset the no to 999 so that for the fresh delivery comes with the no 1000

( This is a wrong pracise According to me unless and until there is a pressure from the client, to have the same no, this should not be followed )

Set the current no to 1000 in VN01 according the our example (which was there before resetting) and then retry the process

hope the VL09 reversal has been proper and and you saw the stocks once again being updated in MMBE

You can make sure this once again in MB51

Dear Anand

Have you tried once again by resetting the numbers properly in VN01 as suggested?

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on May 9, 2009 7:47 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just for reconfirmation, please go to MB51, key in the material code and reversal movement type 602 and execute. Ensure that you could see the quantity there.

Also ensure that no other delivery is created and saved without doing PGI against the same material which you can check either in VL21 or VL06G

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again sir,

I have checked in MB51 with movement type 602. There is an entry.

Even I feel that its because I initialised the number range immediately after I deleted the delivery that this problem has arisen.

Is there any way please...

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I cant set it again now as there are deliveries created after that.

Thanks