cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact moderators

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all , I want to raise issue to SDN moderators that, I have observed that , manytimes almost always when some query is posted. .. I get some irrelevant answers . Person who post reply just answer for sake of points or just for time pass .. It also obseved that befor posting the reply these people do not read the full question and / or they do not understand the question .

Just any person posts something without the knowledge . By looking at those answers one can easily understands the quality of the person .. many times they do not have experience and SAP knowledge also.

I am very sorry to say that almost never I got a proper answer or guideline for my queries .There were some good exceptions also..and I awarded points to them .

Pls note I request to moderators , Is there any way to block such persons to post the answer . So that SDN posts will improve quality and become more knowledgable

Thanks

Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bushan

There certainly is a way of dealing with such people who don't add value to the community - thankfully in the minority. If you find that a post has violated the rules in such a way, then click on the yellow triangle and give a brief description of the issue. We then get a report, and we can investigate. If the poster has broken the rules, then they'll be contacted. Their post may disappear from the forums, or it may be edited by the appropriate forum moderator.

People who keep breaking the rules, and clearly have no regard for the community, can (and believe me, do) end up having their account deleted.

( Although this isn't my forum, I saw your post and thought I'd answer anyway! ).

matt

Answers (0)