cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit limit used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FD32 credit exposure included open order and open delivery. This agree right?

Most of the case we not flag open order and open delivery in OVA8. When the time the order or delivery subjected to credit check, and it so happen that credit exposure or credit limit used in percentage over the threshold, eg, credit limit 100k and credit limit used 120% or credit exposure (receivable 80k, sales value 40k), would it be blocked?

In this case, I would think system not block. To me, in actual fact our credit check not include open order or open delivery although credit exposure included. So even credit limit used over 100% that does not mean credit block takes place.

Is my understanding correct?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, AskComm.

i just tested your scenario. if the open orders and deliveries are not flagged, FD32 will still update the order values.

further, the system will not block the order on the basis of ORDER VALUE, but it will still do credit blocks if the other options are activated (e.g. open items).

so i think your assumption is correct.

cheers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hhhmmmmm....

i have not tried leaving the open orders and/or deliveries unflagged. i will tend to agree with you. however, i will try to test this and get back to you.

i do think that the Update group will also have an influence on the outcome of the credit checks.

regards.