Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report generation for users having specific license type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

For my project purpose i have to generate report which has userId,License type of the user,corresponding composite role and single roles assigned to the user and transaction code.

I can get the report for user and license type from USR06 and roles,transaction from SUIM.

But I need a combined report of this. Is there any transaction code which helps me in doing this.Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

With kind regards

Karthick

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You can use the txn SQVI to combine 2 or more tables.You can combine the following tables to get the output you are looking for i.e USR06, AGR_USERS & AGR_1251.

Thanks,

Saby..

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> For my project purpose i have to generate report which has

userId,

License type of the user, TCode: USMM

corresponding composite role and single roles assigned to the user and transaction code.

1. Table: AGR_USERS, AGR_TCODES / USR08

2. SUIM -> a) Users by Complex selection criteria -> Execute -> Click on Roles => Full list of Roles per user.

-> b) Transaction -> Executable for users (all selection option)

>

> I can get the report for user and license type from USR06 and roles,transaction from SUIM.

>

> But I need a combined report of this. Is there any transaction code which helps me in doing this.Please let me know.

1. As mentioned by Saby: use TCode SQV1 to map all the tables with a meaningful "foreign key".

2. Download all Table contents and map them in excel by using functions.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are disciplined about maintaining the data, then you might also want to take a look at the Groups tab in SU01.

This is not to be mistaken for the Group field on the logon data tab, which is used for security (admin acces to the user group with restrictions to activities).

You can use this for any reporting requirements you might have, as you can assign a multiple of user groups to a single user ID.

But you need to maintain all the groups meaningfully, to obtain meaningfull information from it. It is not mandatory.

Perhaps taking a look at an IdM system is the next logical step?

Cheers,

Julius