Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safety Stock Macro

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

ALL,

We got 8 weeks in our Custom SNP planning Book. When we execute the standard macro, u201CSafety stock/Reorder Point/Target Stock Lvlu201D, safety stock is only calculated for alternate weeks instead of all weeks. Nothing getting calculated for Days of supply for Days of supply macro, I was able to see Safety stock and Days of supply in the standard SNP Planning Book for the same SKU. Any help is greatly appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx Vaibhav.

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Vaibhav,

Thx for your reply, i activated all the macro and kept the macro s in the same sequence of the standard planning Book. Still i am seeing the same error.

thx

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

We had faced this issue and got solved with similar approach we followed.

Can you check if you have added any auxiliary key figure in your planning book. I think the issue could be because of incorrect calculation of workdays.

Finally may be if there is not much difference then you can copy new planning book from standard. Else raise as OSS.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeff,

It seems the macro is not properly generated in your planning book. I will advice you to generate the following macros again.

- Determine workdays

- Safety stock/Reorder Point/Target Stock Lvl

Hope order of execution in "default macros" is same as standard SNP Planning book.

Please activate all the macros if you have deactivated any (like some alert macros)

Please follow all above steps.

Best regards,

Vaibhav