cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am also in a similar situation. We have the requirement to replace the first few digits of bank account number in the paycheck with a symbol * . We are struggling with this requirement in PE51 but so far not successful.We dont find the masking option in Form editor PE51

Can any one out there provide a solution for this?

Any inputs on this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

SJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

My requirement is i want Check and renumeration statement on a single page. we are on ECC .

I have worked with AP Check which executes from F110 Tcode.

I am very new to HR and i have copied SAP_PAYSLIP_US to my ZSmartform and added the Check part at the top of the page and from 1/4 the renumeration will be continue... It should be more or less the US Paycheck you generally get.

Do we need to only proceed witn PE51 or we can proceed with smartform like this ....

If the payroll is generated and check information we can get from the /1PYXXFO/SAP_PAYSLIP_US2

Component - STAR_PAYMENTS then component PAYMENT_CHECK_KEY then CHECK_NUMBER

I am confused whether i am going on right track... which the correct we need to use whether PE51, or HRFORMS or SAP Scripts...

If we use PC00_M10_FFOC tcode for execution what is the Check Form we need to use???

Can any one throw me brief idea how to get renumeration and check with MICR (this part i did in APcheck) on a single page.