Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Friends,

I have configured new sales doument type ( B1) & new billing document type ( B1) for newly created Rebate agreement .

What is the best way to create output? Shall i create new output type or use existing output type & just

key in New sales document or billing document type in condition records?

Also where do we do output determination for Rebate agreements?

Thanks,

Manny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Always depends on your client requirement if you are going to use SAP standard functionality the you can me user of standard or else if client has specific requirements like Print form style modification, Logo design etc then you need to copy and modify according to your requirement.

Go to Tcode NACE and configure accordingly.

regards

rc gopi

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Gopi,

There is no specific requirement from Client, What would be best way..

there is no print modification required also..

Thanks,

Manny

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess one of the questions is what is best way to configure the output? I suggest in general with config to always create by copying an existing set-up, then modifying the new config as needed. Can be helpful when doing config in a new area you're not familiar with -- so that you easily see what types of controls/settings can exist vs. trying to figure it out by scratch. I'm sure there are other opinions, but over years that approach has worked well for me. good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As other guys suggested go with existing output types which suits your requirement and configure accordingly. As i suggested earlier go to Tcode NACE to configure and check the below link.

regards

rc gopi

0 Kudos

Hi Manish N,

You need to consider this thing if you use an exist output,

If the layout change for the other document where this output is used, Is it also required change the layout of your document?.

If you need to change the layout of your document, Is it also required change the layout of the others documents?.

If the answer of the above points are yes, so that use the exist output, if not create a new output in copy to exist one.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.