cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With rpc/encoded WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to generate the request document using the Web Service action block for a WSDL with an RPC/Encoded WSDL. I get the following error: "SOAP service could not be loaded: Unable to Determine Inputs from WSDL". I am using 12.0.5.

This issue was posted several times a couple of years ago. The issue was that the WSDL needed to be in document/literal structure, and the workaround was to use an HTTP Post. Is there any update on this?

If this remains an issue, can anyone suggest a decent/easy way to generate a sample request document to be used for the POST?

Thanks,

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try calling the WSDL URL in IE and then saving the XML document (same one you're trying in the action block wizard)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I can get the WSDL in IE. Using the action block I can extract the correct Port and Operation, so I am pretty certain that I can connect and the WSDL is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave,

Due to Firewall you may get these kind of error. please uncheck the firewall and check it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave,

Were you able to find a solution for this problem? If yes, could you please share it?

Thanks,

Ram