cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field required in material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to use one field in material master with the some description and it should have Yes or No flag.

How to create this new field in material master.

Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish/Karthick,

I want this field to be in Sales view where I want to name it as E-Com with Yes or No as flag.Also whenever the material report is run,it should identify the material means whether it is E com material or not.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Please follow the following steps.

--> Goto Transaction OMT3B.

--> Select either 01 or 21 screen sequence and hit on the Data screens folder on the left.

--> Select the Screen 09 for Sales: Sales Org Data 1 and hit on the Subscreens folder on the left.

---> The next screen will display in order the list of Subscreens for this screen.

---> Before proceeding further, you need to copy the subscreen that you want to change (i.e the

subscreen where you want to enter the new field). You can identify the subscreen where you want

this field by clicking on the View Subscreen button on the right for each of the subscreens.

Create a new function group and copy the subscreen that you want to change. Make the necessary

modifications and add the relevant logic in the PAI for the data transfer.

---> Change the name of the program from SAPLMGD1 to the custom program only for the subscreen

that you modified. Also change the subscreen number just in case the new screen number is

differrent from the originial one. You can again test the subscreen for desired results by clicking

on the View Subscreen tab for the new screen you created.

---> Save, Exit and Test.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Regards,

Vamsee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vaibhav,

In material master where you want this field, i mean to say in which view and what exectly is the purpose of this field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please tell what is the field that you want to add in material master...so that some cud try to find out how it can be done in standard...

karthick