Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Career in Overseas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have spent my significant time in Banking and Finance, and recently started my SAP Career and I would like to work abroad and planning to apply for immigration visa. Can anybody suggest me out of Australia/New Zealand/Canada/Denmark which country is better as far as opportunities is concerned especially for young professionals.

Thanks

aman

4 REPLIES 4

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'd go for Canada, or Denmark.

Australia is full of venomous snakes and spiders.

New Zealand is full of orcs and balrogs.

matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

and in denmark they speak danish, which is frightening as well.

remains canada. but what about Mongolia or Libya? ever thought of those? depending on where you are at the moment this is overseas as well

anton.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I'd go for Canada, or Denmark.

>

> Australia is full of venomous snakes and spiders. New Zealand is full of orcs and balrogs.

>

> matt

Australia also has crocs and [murderous bushmen|http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416315/] while NZ has sheep and lots of them, just have a look [here.|http://www.travelplanner.co.nz/articles/index.cfm?aid=39]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the Bermudas are nice as well, but the Americans changed their laws to make it less attractive to openly do company inhouse banking activities and cash shell operations there.

There might be some migration projects or maintenance going on though... so that could take you "overseas" from there. There are a few nice islands which could be an option, but the best job in the world on an island off the coast of Australia was recently taken by someone else.

Napoleon also spent a few years on St. Helena.

If pirating in addition to island life is also an option for you, then don't attack ships in the early morning when looking into the sun (just a side note).

Cheers,

Julius