cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP 5.3 : ERM and RAR Integration with CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have imported the AE_init_append_data_ForRE.xml , AE_init_append_data_RE.xml and AE_init_append_data_CC.xml files into CUP for integration between them.

When i imported these i got Action Successful message , however if i go to check in CUP , i do not see the relevent data frm these files . There is no Workflow type dropdown available anywhere in CUP application , there is nothing in request types for RAR and ERM and there are no prioritites .

What am i missing ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ideally there should not be any issue in this...as this is a fairly simple process. Do you have the lastest files? Meaning the same version as that of CUP. Upload in Append mode and make sure to upload the two CUP's Initial Data files before these files.

Let me know if you still face this issue and which version of CUP are you on?

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harleen ,

I know it is simple process that is reason i am wondering why this issue is coming . it is working fine in sandbox but not in dev ..

I did import CUP initial data files prior to uploading the ones for RAR and ERM but the data for these is not showing up ... neither there is any error .

We are on 5.3 SP05 on solaris with oracle as DB . I believe we have latest files .

Are you aware of if this was platform issue .. did u test it ever on solaris !!

Appreciate you prompt assistance ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paramjit,

Go to miscellaneous and check if you can see different workflow types there. If you can see other workflow types then activate them by checking the checkbox in right most column and saving the configuration. Now, you should be able to see workflow type option in the dropdown.

If you can not see any workflow types in miscellaneous then follow Harleen's recommendation.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (0)