cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM gurus,

I'd like to be able to attach documents to my SC's and transfer them to the backend when the PO's are created. Besides activating the BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK BAdI, what other configurations do I need to do in either SRM or R/3? Can anyone point me to reference/documentation I can look at?

We're currently using the offline approval method. Are attachments automatically attached to the approval emails? Or is that something we have to develop?

Any help/direction you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

SN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer to note 1057932 for the required configurations in R/3 and SRM. The note 1057932 is an FAQ for the attachment transfer from SRM to R/3.

Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note addresses the questions of how to ensure the attachments are transferred to the backend. My question is related to the workflow...how to ensure that the approvers also get the attachments along with the approval emails.

Thanks.

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I got the same issue , do u have solved it .if so let me know.

Thanks

-

Channappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, no. We're still looking into this.

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See related threads for more pointers:

For the offline approval emails,when scheduling the report,in the selection screen,there is a check box for ATTACHMENTS,jst check that and attachements will be sent through the offline email also.

HTH.

BR,

Deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepti,

We're on SRM4.0 Server5.0. I don't see the ATTACHMENT box in the selection screen of the email program.

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The check box is there for the report "RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP".See this link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/31/ec423b4ac8d506e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

If you are using the report "RSWUWFMLEC",then you dont see that in the sel screen!

See this link for more help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/31/ec423b4ac8d506e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

BR,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepti,

You're correct. We use the RSWUWFMLEC report so 'attachment' is not an option. Does that mean we have to customize it if we want the attachment be part of the email?

SN