cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, I have a problem with pricing determination. I have a negative pricing in the head pricing, and I need that when the pricing is negative I can´t save the order. How can I do for this? There is something in customizing to do that the pricing can´t be negative?????

THANK YOU!...PLEASE HELP ME!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your requirement is that the Order should not be saved if the value of Pricing (NETWR or any particular Pricing condition type) is negative then the most appropriate way is to use User-exit Save_Document_Prepare & write a code that when Pricing is negative the Order should not save.

0 Kudos

Hi Chorch,

If your condition type allows positive and negative values, then you need to do and enhancement to make this check, you can do this in the userexit_save_document_prepare, also I believe in USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK.

I hope to help you.

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your condition type is not Discount then goto tcode V/06 and select your condition type there and click on display button OR double click on that.

In detailed screen you will find "Plu/minus" field under Control data 1 tab, Select "positive" in that field.

try and revert