cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have maintained the condition record in pricing for sales order.But it is not reflecting in sales order condition.In pricing analysis condition it is showing access not made initialize field.

What are the possible reasons ?

Thanks

goutam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If everything is OK with customising pleae check if there is any requirement maintained and if it is fulfilled. By the way is this an excise or tax condition.

regards

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcin Milczynski & Raja are correct you check you may miss some field... one case the tax determine by delivering plant from master data even if you maintain condition record it will show error in the output tax if the delivering plant is not in the master data

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Another reason could be for access not made initialize field.

In the pricing analysis if you click the condition type in whick access not made initialize field all the fields will open up and you will find at least one field without value that is yellow exclamatory mark

Keep the mouse on access not made initialize field.and double click

Wherever you find access not made initialize field then keep the mouse there and double click

You will find the yellow exclamatory mark

This means if in a condition table there are four fields say

Sales org

Dist channel

Price group ( suppose this has yellow exclamatory mark)

Material

Out of these 4, in the sales order there is no price group flows in sales order and it has to flow from customer master hence the condition is ineffective even though a condition record is maintained

Price group is not maintained in your CMR or MMR etc

like this some field is not maintained in master data for you

Condition record not maintained means system will tell in analysis that condition record is missing

access not made initialize field means that condition record is available but that field is not flowing in the sales order

Regards

Raja

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means that one of the fields used in the access sequence is empty in the sales order (i.e. customer pricing group). You need to maintain a value for such a field to allow system determine the condition record.

Regards,

Marcin

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In t code V/06 from the condition type details look out what is the access seqence maintained for your condition type

In t code V/07 from the access seqence details select your access sequence and click on to accesses and and in that select each condition table one by one and if you click fields then you should be having only green indicators against all the fields

There should not be any red or yellow

It looks like you have created a new access seqence and you would have received the a warning that field assignment has not been made

At that time you have ignored that

Hence the error

At that time to you should have pressed enter and enter so that all fields will be assigned and they are in Green

If this was the mistake you can redefine the access sequence correctly now with the steps mentioned

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked what ever you told everything is fine

But it is not updated in sales order.

Anything else i have to check please suggest

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel, you should ensure the field assignment once more.

Go to your Access sequence, select it and double click on the "Access"n the dialog box.

Now, select the 1st row (access 10/condition table) and double click on the "Field".

Click "Enter" repeatedly inspite of the message ,till the fields are opened up and the technical field names are shown, then save it.

Repeate the same process for each condition table in the Acess sequence and save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just check the condition table in access sequence for that condition type

for example if u r condition type ZXXX check the access sequence and also the condition table

i think u might not clicked on the fields at the time of including this condition table in your access sequence

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the access sequence and pricing procedure, If every thing seem ok, revisit your VK11.

try and revert