cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS on SRM Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

I have a problem in the web portal of SRM. There we find the Search and Add button (Go shopping --> Requests --> Add Skills Profile / Documents). When pressed a popup window appears to select a file, when selected, another popup confirms the size and it starts processing(green processing blocks on the bottom) but does not attach it. The text always says "No Documents Available".

I have made the setting as I found them on the forum:

SRM Side:

Created implementation ZECA_DMS_CLASSIC for BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW and implementation ZECA_DMS_EXT_CLASSIC for BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW with following code for method FILL_RQ_INTERFACE and method FILL_RQ_INTERFACE and method FILL_RQ_INTERFACE1:

cs_ctrl_att-BE_DOC_TYPE = 'SRM'.

cs_ctrl_att-BE_storage_cat = 'DMS_C1_ST'.

cs_ctrl_att-TRANSFER_ACTIVE = 'X'.

ECC Side:

- Create new document type for SRM with T.code DC10. Following parameters need to be set for that

a. Check Use KPro

b. Check Version Assignment

c. Check Change Docs

d. Assign Internal number range as u201C02u201D and external number range as u201C01u201D

e. Select Number Exit u201CMCDOKZNRu201D

f. Version number increment u201C1u201D

g. File Size u201C10000000u201D

- Assign following Object links to the new created document type u201CSRMu201D.

a. Type as u201CSRMu201D

b. Object as u201CEBANu201D and u201CEKPOu201D respectively

c. Object description as u201CPurchase req. itemu201D and u201CPurchase order itemu201D respectively

d. Screen number u201C247u201D for EBAN and u201C248u201D for EKPO.

- Assign document statusses

a. Type as 'SRM'

b. Status as IA(In Work) with object check and content version checked, fld sel = '-' and status type = 'I'.

c. Status as CP(Completed) with object check, release flag, complete for ECM and Check-in required checked. fld sel = '-' and status type = 'S' and prev.1 = 'IA'.

What can there still be wrong?

Is there some content server or repository settings I need to check or configure?

regards,

Wim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, please check the followings,

1.OAC0- Creation of the SAP Content Repository

a.ArchiveLink

b.HTTP Content Server

2 repositories were created one with a Document Area of Archive Link and another with a document area of DMS.

SRM will use the Content Repository with the DMS document area.

Maintain categories--

The storage category links the storage category with a content repository.

SRM will reference the storage category and from this configuration determine the storage location as a content repository.

ben