cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatcher running but no server connected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting the above mentioned error message in the web browser.

In the management console is one node yellow (agert 0). And the second one (agert 1)

is green.

I have also refered to SAP Notes: 943498, 764417

How can I doing a restart of the J2EE from SMICM with a Hard Shutdown

I cant find that:

SMICM>Administration>J2EE Cluster Global>Send Hard Shutdown>without restart

Please I need help.

Regards

ertas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I have tried your suggestion but the error is still existing

I was encountered the following log

#1.5 #000C29A9F676001F0000000A00000610000469680C518FBC#1241795511037#/System/Server##com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner#######SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_29##0#0#Error#1#com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner#Plain###Service security error. Nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.SecurityServiceException: Unexpected exception:
 at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:183)
 at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)
 at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)
 at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)
 at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:81)
 at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:152)
Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: No active userstore is set.
 at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.UserStoreFactoryImpl.getActiveUserStore(UserStoreFactoryImpl.java:80)
 at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.update(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:405)
 at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.<init>(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:84)
 at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.SecurityContextImpl.<init>(SecurityContextImpl.java:58)
 at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:136)

I have found the following notice.

Where can do this ?

If the server0 stops running , dispatcher and SDM are running then,The user
running J2EE is locked , go to config tool and reset the user and password
, then restart it . it will start for sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For more Config tool clarification:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5a53e090-0201-0010-3e9c-e7f9965d...

Follow: Slide no 60

Regards,

Boopathi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: No active userstore is set.

just search for the above error in SDN and you will have two threads having the same error....and both point to the UME configuration in visual admin.....

for some info:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/0b/50ad3e1d1edc61e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the similar issue. Can you please let me know how you resolved this issue.

Thanks,

Sagar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the message if I call the page

http://gdts.azusts-s:8000/

Unfortunately I am the basis guy personally in this topic.

Regards

ertas

Edited by: Ilhan Ertas on May 8, 2009 4:10 PM

Former Member
former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Dispatcher running but no server connected

i got this error because the server was shutdown for some maintanence....just check with your Basis guys to see if they are doing any upgrade or similar activity on the server....i suppose you are getting this error when you are trying to open XI homepage

Regards,

Abhishek.