Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems related to Credit Limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problems are related to Credit Limit in Sales.They are as follows -

1) I need to set Credit Limit for two sale order type for the same Customer 1

where in case of Depot Sales for example ZDS1 the credit limit for the customer 1 is Rs1000 and we have billed him of Rs.500.

In case of New Launch Sales for example ZNL1 the credit limit for the customer 1 is Rs.2000 and we have billed him of Rs. 2000.

Now the problem is that though in case of ZDS1 the customer 1 still have Rs. 500 left to be blocked as a result of Credit Limit Check; the Entire value of Rs. 2000 of ZNL1 is getting added to Rs. 500 of ZDS1 which ultimately makes a total of Rs. 2500 for Customer 1 and the Order is now blocked as a result of Credit Check for ZDS1 also.

How to restrict this ?.......We cannot create duplicate codes for the same customer.

2) Is there any configuration method available to set credit limit for a specific material A ?

Please help with some valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have a requirement of more than one credit limit for a customer, you can define seprate credit control area. it will solve your problem.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka

Your qn is totally against the basics of credit management

Credit Limit is fixed to a customer in FD32 for a credit control area

The credit control area are assigned to company codes

So under one credit control area the customer can enjoy a single figure as credit limit

Depot Sales for example ZDS1 the credit limit for the customer 1 is Rs1000

New Launch Sales for example ZNL1 the credit limit for the customer 1 is Rs.2000

How this can happen i am still wondering? that is two credit limits based on sales doc types

In FD32 it will be single figure of Rs 3000 only

I could not understand the second paragaph at all as what is your requirement?

Have you got the solution for this thread which i am keen to know

Forum post in ERP SD Billing: Pricing Problem in Sales Order

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I know all the valid points which you have raised in your reply ..... but still i am just trying to know if there are any such possibilities on this matter or not as this is a requirement raised by the Client which they are having in their normal sales process and now want to implement in SAP.

Looking forward to some suggestions if any at all.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above stated requirement is not possible in standard scenario in SAP.

Regards

Priyanka Mitra

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1)if the business allows you to use different credit control area for DEPOT sales & NEW LAUNCH sales, the issue can be solved. and the credit amount of 500 can be availed for the DEPOT SALES.

2) dont have any such settings as far as i have seen.

thanks & regards,

Hegal