cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to introduce myself as Mrutyunjaya Tripathy a active member of SDN.

Yesterday i was posted a query regarding the display of user exit of a particular idoc type,and i done it .

I am planning now to put it in weblog.I am little bit concern about the terms and conditions of weblog.

Can you plz help me what are the advantages and disadvantages to post something in weblog and if somebody already having this kind of soultion may i face some kind of problem.What is the process to post a document in weblog.

Thanks

Mrutyunjaya Tripathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

But please make sure that you search the weblogs to find out if the subject has been covered before.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mrutyunjaya,

Glad to hear you are able to build the program.

In order to post to weblog, first you need to go to the weblog section and apply to become a blogger:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/sdnweblogs/becomeblogger

After you are approved you will receive a mail with a link, from that link you can start creating your blogs.

No need to worry about disadvantages, there is always advantage for you and other SDN members by sharing information.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if you already have access to write weblog. If you go to the weblogs screen and click on POST A WEBLOG, does it show the screen when you can write info about the blog, or does it throw the application for bloggin access?

In the second case, that means that you don't have access. So, you will have to apply for access and SDN team will have to approve the same. Take a look at this page, where there are more details about blogging.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/docs?rid=/webcontent/uuid/6927cccd-0501-0010-4f8f-fbb5fa062365 [original link is broken]

On the right hand side, you will find this info.

In your case, as you want to share a code sample, I would suggest that you submit a code sample to SDN and they will publish (upon reviewing) the same on SDN.

Regards,

Ravi