cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure individual fields of Vendor Contacts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are going to maintain contact persons of the vendor by using transaction XD01/XD02/XD03.

However we haven't find a way how to customize fields (hide,optional,required) of the contact person.

In customizing you can define if all Contact Person data is hidden, required or optional but how to configure individual fields like VIP, Marital status etc. for example as hidden fields?

¨

Kind Regards

Pekka Soikkeli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pekka,

First Thing, In SAP by XD01/XD02 u maintain Customer master and not Vendor. For vendor its XK01

And if u want to suppress the field like VIP, etc u have to do it by Account Group setting.

Search in the forum for customer account group config u will get a lot of docs.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

and thanks about your answer but I haven't find any documents answering my question. By using transaction OB23 you can just configure if Contact person data (all fields) is available or not. There is no place where you can make settings for single field like Marital status or VIP regarding Contact Persons of Customer or Vendor in SD.

Thank You

BR Pekka

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create the Vendor through XK01. The field status you can maintain with T code OB23.

The pathe is Financial Accounting (New)>Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>Vendor Accounts>Preparations for Creating Vendor Master Data>Define Screen Layout per Activity (Vendors).The details you can get from Forum.Many times the question has been answered.

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

and thanks about your answer but I haven't find any documents answering my question. By using transaction OB23 you can just configure if Contact person data (all fields) is available or not. There is no place where you can make settings for single field like Marital status or VIP regarding Contact Persons of Customer or Vendor in SD.

Thank You

BR Pekka