cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi experts I am working file to idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) I am working file to idoc scenario. i configured everything fine .but it is not showing any messages in runtimeworkbench.? where i have to see the messages.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> 1) I am working file to idoc scenario. i configured everything fine .but it is not showing any messages in runtimeworkbench.? where i have to see the messages.

1. check in communication channel monitoring -> File adapter (your adapter and see the logs)

2. RWB -> Message monitoring -> Adapter engine -> Check if you find any message and see its log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the file gets picked up,you can see the same in the RWB.Check the Communication Channel monitoring.The path for the same is Component Monitoring ->Adapter Engine -> Communication Channel monitoring.There specify the sender communication channel and check whether the msg has been reached XI.

Also check Msg Monitoing and SXMB_MONI for more information.

Thanks,

Tiny

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi maruthi,

First go to RWB.

Go to component monitoring, adapter engine, click on communication monitoring.

YOu can find the problem with your file adapter in the log that you find.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but it is not showing any messages in runtimeworkbench.?

check the status of your file channel..is your file getting picked up?.anything visible in sxmb_moni?

better check the message processing in SXMB_MONI.......if you get an error there orif you do not see a processing for your message then go to runtime workbench and check the status of your file channel

Edited by: abhishek salvi on May 8, 2009 4:16 PM

Edited by: abhishek salvi on May 8, 2009 4:41 PM