cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have consumed the vendor consignement material for production.I had forgot to create the

consignement info record.For doing the settlement i had created the info record with back date.(i-e),the

material was consumed on 07/04/2009.I had created the info record with validity date from 30.0.2009 to

30/03/2999.When i got to MRKO to do the settlement the system is displaying the value as zero in

amount column and in the info text column it is giving a message

you are not allowed to have zero lines only. what should be done to do the settlement .

regards

murugan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered suitably

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugan,

Before doing Consignment settlement, You need to Consume or move the stock from Vendor Consignment to Unrestricted use stock.

Removing material from consignment stores or transferring material to your company’s own stock results in liabilities towards the vendor

Basically the error says, you have no Consumption done for the material from the concerned PO. So need to do that first before settling the consignment invoice.

Also check the customization part for Consignment.

SPRO--> MM> GEN.SETTINGS FOR MATERIALS MANAGEMENT----> Activate Consignment Prices via Info Record..

Check the following link for more on Consignment

Regards,

Nani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nani,

I am actually using stock determination strategy for consuming the vendor consignment stock.The

consignment stock is automatically converted to own stock when the process order is created.The

material has been consumed from the same PO only.I am able to see the PO in report MB51

regards

murugan

Edited by: murugan sivakumar on May 8, 2009 1:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can not see the PO in MB51 report. This report shows material documetns only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chakrapani,

Who said it is not possible.Execute the report and click on the icon,current display variant.Here u can

select ur layout.Select PO.The system will dsplay the PO number for the material document created.

REGARDS

MURUGAN

Edited by: murugan sivakumar on May 8, 2009 1:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got it. Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the reversal of the Material document,by using reversal Movement type.

And then consume it again as your consignment inforecord is created now.

Then follow the process.

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have already consumed the material for production so what is point in reversing the material document.

regards

murugan