cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item category for delivery and order related billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have am faceing one problem in QEC. My client having delivery related billing and order related billing. For we have maintain only one billling document(order related and delivery related).

I have a item category in the sales order Zo09 for this item category system allowing the user to create both billing documents(order and delivery related) Please advise how i can stop the users to create delivery related and order related.

but we have configured delivery related eventhough system allowing to create both billing documents.

Please do needful.

Thanks,

KV

Edited by: kv on May 8, 2009 11:54 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My client having delivery related billing and order related billing. For we have maintain only one billling document (order related and delivery related).

What is the meaning of this statement ?

Say in a single order or order type say OR there can be two materials with different item categories say TAN and ZTAN and

TAN with billing relevance as A( delivery related billing) and ZTAN with billing relevance as B (order related billing )

If that happens the billing will be split

In VOV8 we mention for OR the order related billing as F1 and delivery related billing as F2 in the billing tab

Now in billing TAN will pick F2 as it is delivery related billing

and

ZTAN will pick F1 as it is order related billing

Suppose in your sales doc type if you have mentioned both as F2 then also there will a billing split in billing there will be two F2 invoices TAN will pick one F2 invoice and ZTAN will pick another F2 invoice and this is a wrong way of doing things

I have a item category in the sales order Zo09 for this item category system allowing the user to create both billing documents(order and delivery related) Please advise how i can stop the users to create delivery related and order related

How can one item category can pick both order related and delivery related billing?

Not at all possible in SAP as we can mention only one control in the billing relevance field in item cat

Your issue needs more clarity about your problem for suggesting some suitable help

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check in VOV8 for your Order Type...

In Billing Tab

- Dlv-rel.billing type

- Order-rel.bill.type

What is maintained here...???

Then...

Check in VTFA